Want to learn how to edit a wedding in less than 2 weeks? Editing weddings can take a lot of time. And when you have multiple of them sitting in your lineup it can be extremely overwhelming. Burn out takes over and pretty soon you are hitting your deadlines on the dot from procrastinating.
I get it, because I have been there too! I’m going to show you exactly how I am able to edit an entire wedding from start to finish in two weeks or less, and you can too!
It’s not rocket science, all you need is a little self discipline and a lot of coffee! HA!
My Process On How To Edit A Wedding In Less Than 2 Weeks:
- Day 1 – Photograph the wedding & come home to backup your images on hard drives.
- Day 2- Cull your images, make a Lightroom catalog and edit sneaks peeks
- Day 3 – Upload the culled images into the Lightroom catalog and categorize them
- Day 4 – Edit your least favorite part of the day first (Mine is the Reception)
- Day 5 – Edit your second least favorite part of the day (This is the family formals & ceremony for me)
- Day 6 – Edit getting ready photos
- Day 7 – Edit details
- Day 8 – Edit bride and groom formals last (or your most favorite part of the day)
- Day 9 – Go through all of my edits and confirm they are good to go
- Day 10 – Upload the final images into my online gallery delivery system (I use Pic-Time)
- Day 11 – Post the images on your blog
- Day 12 – *Free Day*
- Day 13 – *Free Day*
- Day 14 – Deliver the gallery!
For more wedding photography tips, marketing, or business education make sure to check out The Branded Cowgirl Podcast on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Click here to tune in!
I'm Sarah Elrod
I'm a Cowgirl turned serial entrepreneur.
I'm a horse trainer, western wedding photographer, business coach and ranch wife.
I help women in the western industry grow thriving businesses from rural America.
When I am not strategizing new marketing tactics, you will find me riding my horses, cuddling my cattle dog, or kissing my hot husband.
There is also a good chance I am buying way too many outfits from western boutiques.
Branded Cowgirl podcast
get updates on the things you care about most
TUNE IN NOW
a business & lifestyle podcast for western & rural women
join the newsletter!
- Top Categories -
Anything you need from stylish everyday clothing, or moms night out, or new Maternity jeans... PinkBlush has you covered!
Get 25% off your next purchase when you click here!
some of my
Flodesk is an email marketing GAME CHANGER. Now you can send emails to your people without feeling salesy, annoying or just flat out confused.
Flodesk has helped me grow my list and make more $$
Click here to save 50% on your first year!
HoneyBook is my all in one client management solution. It makes sending emails and contracts a breeze!
Save on your first year when you click here!